Monday, December 8, 2008

The Competiton


I haven't done the Gilad workout at all in about 10 days. But, I have painted 2 bathrooms and painting and going up and down the ladder was somewhat of a workout. Tomorrow I will be back to doing Gilad once a day! I have been walking my 3 miles a day - 2 miles in the morning and at least 1 mile in the afternoon. I have not lost a single pound, and in fact at times I have gained weight, then lost then it's back. I hate that!


The best news is Candra has started walking with a buddy that walks 8 miles a day! Way to go Candra. Those sacks of oats are going to be getting smaller and smaller until all you're hauling around is a couple of coconuts!


Meredith - Steve says running in the cold without a lot of bundling up burns a lot of calories as your body burns them to stay warm.


I am going to go absolutely wild these last two weeks of the competition, because I have turned into one big sack of oats!

No comments: