Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEENER HEAD!

MOM- that picture is very funny! and it reminds me that patrick dean had to get his stomach pumped on Halloween in 7TH GRADE! from alcohol poisoning! He was doomed from the start! 

I have not done ANYTHING this week besides my regular walking back and forth from school. I have a few tests and schoolwork and haven't found the time. But while pondering this thought today I realized that there is ALWAYS time for exercise (unless of course, you seriously don't have time). 30 minutes of jogging will only make a stressed individual feel better! And let's face it..I spent all sorts of time doing others things while studying! 

All of these little kids are trick or treating right now! They are so freakin cute!! I'm about to run out of candy but my neighbors just lent me some. There's way more kids this year than there was last year. I don't know what that's about. Prob because it's a Friday? who knows!
I have to stay in and study and I'm not happy about it. Goodbye.

Also, Candra..I've never heard of a 20 year old unwrapping and rewrapping presents on Christmas Eve..

No comments: