Friday, October 10, 2008

Naked Bike Ride


AHAHAHAHAH on the Naked Bike Ride picture! Hopefully if you're going on a naked bike ride, Jim is NOT going with you!
Ha ha on Denigrating Dana. How about Delightful Dana? While Bag of Oats is funny, we should prepare ourselves for the possibility that Candra might want a different name. Congo Candra? hehe
For breakfast I had two very small pieces of Rosemary Potato bread toasted with 2 teaspoons of olive oil (I have now started measuring rather than drizzling), tomatoes and basil. For lunch I had two slabs of bread with two slabs of pepper jack cheese and green tea, a few pistachios, a few almonds, and a few walnuts. Instead of "handfuls", I am now eating 2-3 pieces of each of these . I am about to have my daily dose of bittersweet chocolate. A little bit is good for u!

No comments: